Patience Young Grasshopper; It Is a Virtue

Hello dear friends. :) :) Today I would like to talk about patience, and how it fits in with staying centered. Patience has been a recurring theme in my Life (including the Life of the walk-out of this body, who’s memories I can access as if they were my own), and the lesson of patience has proven to be a difficult one for me personally to learn and absorb. I have had my own karmic issues toward patience as has the walk-out of this body I am an, and I can remember his memories of being a child. As a child patience was simply not his thing, he was quite unable to be patient when it came to, well anything. This is part of his karma that I have taken on in this Life, as mentioned above it is also a theme I have been working on.

Over the past few days I have really been battling it out with patience. There have been many recent events that have happened for me that have tested my patience and my ability to stay centered in very big ways. Obviously, now that I have had time to slow down and view these happenings from a spiritual perspective, it is clear that these events were and are manifested by my guides in an effort to get me to realize fully my impatient nature. I have been waiting for a few very important things to come to manifestation in my Life, and the third dimensional side of me has reacted to these events not manifesting ‘quick enough’ with much anger and frustration. It hit a peak last night, and suffice to say I was feeling quite frustrated and miserable that what I had been wanting to manifest still hadn’t manifested. Today it still hasn’t, but rather than getting frustrated I am slowly but surely realizing the lesson behind this whole thing.

My guides have been leaving me clear signs, basically in broad daylight that the events I am experiencing are meant to push me toward a more patient nature. I need not go into specifics about what these important events I need to manifest are, but I remember yeterday, frustratingly doing a web search on why this certain manifestation was taking so long, and this search lead me to a mainstream ‘question and answer’ type of site. You know, a site like Yahoo! Answers or anything similar. I went to a question that was much the same as the one I had, and you would never guess what they answer was. The question was, why does _______ take so long to _______? Again, you will never guess the one and only answer that was there:

Patience is a virtue.

That was it. No other answers, and no further explanations. And truly, that answer was all I needed. After reading that answer, I looked down at the clock. It was 4:44 pm. I have been taught to recognize the synchronocity 444 as meaning that your guides are with you. This is only one sign of quite a few that I received yesterday pertaining to the issue of patience with my manifestation. Even as I type this, I look down at my laptop’s clock and notice 3:22. These number sequences are quite powerful friends.

So, that is what I have to say on this subject. If anybody wishes for any guidance on this issue, don’t hesitate to leave a comment or send me an email at wesremal@yahoo.com. Much Love dear friends. :) :) :) ♥♥♥

9 comments on “Patience Young Grasshopper; It Is a Virtue

1. shana says:

Could you hurry up and teach us how to access patience
    With love already shana

2. Laura Tyco says:

I am in the same place as you Wes: I try every day… sometimes I manage, sometimes I am not patient… it does not matter at the end of the day. The important thing for me is to learn from the experience of trying again.. and again… and again.. and again :)
    Hugs
    L

3. Wes Annac says:

Lol shana! Too funny :) I know exactly what you mean Laura, it is hard but we are getting there!! :)

4. Momotwins says:

“Patience” is related to “time”, no wonder it is such a 3D thing, and here we are in 3D, and many of us are working through this issue! I certainly am, all I can say is after many years (and often, very difficult lessons), I am improving at it! As Laura said, we keep trying learn!
    Love, S

5. Aron says:

I can sympathize with all those with the karmic lesson of patience, I too am trying to work my way through the never ending lesson (I feel it is never ending lol).
    What I have found helps when I am frustrated at where I am at is to visualize where I want to be and feel as much joy and happiness as possible and hold this feelings for as long as possible.
    I think it helps in bring it to us faster (at least that is what I tell myself)
    I think this quote sums it up:
    “Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting. That is laziness. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow – that is patience.”
    Not sure who said it, but it fits for me.

In Light,
    Aron

6. Wes Annac says:

Indeed momotwins, it can be a very difficult lesson to learn. Trust me though, learning it does pay off!! Much Love dear friend. :) :)

7. William says:

Hi Wes,

I just had to comment here. Patience is related to time in duality. For me time seems to have greatly speeded up. A few weeks ago I literally observed 5 minuted tick off in a span of 30 seconds. Don’t ask how I observed that but I assure you it happened. I don’t have any expectations of people(this was a hard one to learn as people can be very difficult). I generally like to not be in a group and remain away from people as much as possible. I also don’t have any expectations of events. I’m just an observer and I help raise the vibration as I am lead to do so. In short patience for me is not an issue. Things come and happen when they are supposed to. I could say I’m impatient for ascension but I can see and observe ascension in everyday life. Normally this is something that would happen over thousands of years. But we are going to see it in just a few short years. People are generally impatient because that is how society teaches us. “I want it and I want it now.”

8. Wes Annac says:

Exactly william, I couldn’t agree with you more.Much Love :)

9. Nageetah IsRaeL arit NZinga says: