Galactic Lightship Dreamflights Invitation: 5 May 2012

Note from Wes: Some have expressed disappointment and frustration over attempting to be with us on these planned nights, and not seeing or feeling anything, or having anything happen that they can remember. While this is unfortunate, there have been clear and positive experiences recorded from doing this and so we will continue to do so! :)

You are invited to join the next Galactic Light Ship Dreamflight this Saturday night (5MAY2012) during dreamtime.

All who have expressed their intent to join us will be teleported on board our fleet of Galactic Light Ships.You may express your intent to join a specific ship (all are welcome!). We will be meeting during dreamtime on Saturday night, but you do not need to “schedule” the time you are asleep, since you will be timeshifted to the appropriate “place” in time in order to join us. Passwords provided are intended to enhance intent, not to limit access.

Our Fleet includes the following ships:

GLS Mothership OcaTAwa (Password “Center Spiral Wings Unity”)
GLS Aeterna (Password “Wings“)
GLS Algiz (Password “Center“)
GLS Blaze (Password “Spiral“)
GLS Chimera
GLS Salycz
GLS Space Muffin
GLS Space Wave (Password “Unity”)

Our fleet has also been joined by the GLS Tulya, GLS Neptune, GLS Tardis, GLS Normandy, GLS Athabantian

Standard equipment includes rejuvenation pods, translation modules, navigation equipment, and healing platforms. Materials are crystalline in nature, and may be variable in size and shape.

Collective dream experiences (shared dreams) have been successfully established.

You may wish to read about background information on our process.

Astral travel / Dreamflights may be posted to Astral Travels (May 2012).

Image Source: http://www.rmanyc.org/nav/exhibitions/view/444

Spirittrainchronicles.com

15 comments on “Galactic Lightship Dreamflights Invitation: 5 May 2012

1. Tara McDonald says:

We the brainwashed humans are finally starting to wake up!!! to bring LOVE into fruition. Thank you Galactics!!! I love you ALL! Be at Peace.

2. Very interesting website you guys have here. What kind of project is this?

• Wes Annac says:

Hello friend, if you think that this site (Aquarius Channelings) is good, you should check out spirittrainchronicles.com

This is where they have been starting and performing these projects, and the souls doing this are and have been dear friends of mine.

This project is one of attempting to plan and remember trips onto Motherships and Lightships while in the dreamscape. Many people (myself included) have been visited and taken aboard these craft in our dreams, so now we are making clear and honest efforts to plan and remember such trips.

Again, I highly recommend heading on over to their site, there is a forum in the comments section of each new SaLuSa message on the site. They will tell you more about it as well as direct you to published accounts of successful remembered experiences.

Much Love :)

3. Cassandra says:

I think those who haven’t seen or heard anything you need to keep trying. I channel which my ability to hear is getting better and better. I thought I was losing my mind with the energy and the channeling. I channeled this April 16, 2012 after I put my intention to go to the ship.

Greeting
    I want to calm your fears in what is about to happen. We realize the unknown can bring about fear. You must trust us when we say there is nothing to fear but fear itself. The dark one have been disable and the linger few that are human have no power. We say to you continue the work that you have set upon. We have shown you what is available for you to learn. The information is there to tap into. We have waited a long time in coming to connect to you. Your have a great gift to share to your brothers and sister here on Earth and the Galactic Federation (Sirius) Archangel Michael have work with you to bring you closer to your people and the gifts that are purposely for you. Do not work your self up into a frenzy We thank you for your help in preparing the unawaken to knowledge that should be spread through out the world. You skim over the the announcement that we would like to have you available in the conference. The details will be shared in this meeting.
    He/she told me to shared the information. My comment was I am just going to stop talking and look at people. They (people) will think that I am trip-pin. Not much longer whole tight. The fire crackers our about to explode. You will not have to say another word. It is being announce through main frame media as i speak.(?) Your process is to go to the source and that is grand but Gia need your help and we will teach you how to teach others to raise/heal for her to go the the 4th dimension. The gift to grow and heal. Telepathy. Money is available for you now and throught these times. Could you share with me what are my gift. Ha!Ha! Self doubt Two days later while in my meditation I saw a women slender with no hair her head was a litter oversize but she was beautiful She was dress in a skin tight black pants outfit with silver button. On top of all this I have be lead to different sites about Sirius people. I truly believe you can talk to them.
    Cassandra

4. [...] Greetings! Weeping Angel here. I’ve recently come across a “new guy” at a little site called “Aquarius Channelings“  and boy does that guy have some good info! Long story short, he is a walk-in who originated from Erra (Pleadian) who has come here to assist others in his own way like most of us. He has posted several things in the recent past on his blog and one topic in particular really got me going: “Galactic Lightship Dreamflights“. [...]

5. Robert says:

“In for Penny in for a pound” is an expression I like that says YES, I tried and failed last Saturday and want to try again but this time I’d like to express my desire to visit the Mother ship GLS Mothership OcaTAwa (Password “Center Spiral Wings Unity”) so how does this password fit in if I’m asleep. Will I be teleported in spirit only or is this a more advanced personal visit, like completely transported in body and soul, so to speak? I ask because you mention these healing chambers and things I’ve only read about as being something that was coming but never when it was coming. I want very much to meet Pleiadians like SanJAsKa whom we’ve talked about having prior knowledge of me and I assume I had of he/she before coming to Earth or maybe I had contact as a child and didn’t realize it. Anyway, it a mystery to me.
    I’m also very interested in learning about the healing chambers and how they determine what needs healing; is it self-disclosure to a medical person onboard or can they already tell what is wrong with a human? I’ve been an engneer on Earth but also a bodybuilder like Arnold S. who simply put it once “to be the best I can be in body, mind and spirit”; well I got the body part all right after 50 years as a bodybuilder and am still working on the rest.

• babajij says:

~Hi Robert!…The Intent & Password is be to Said Prior to Falling Asleep…an Acknowledgement to Your Higher Self that what will Transpire is for Your Greatest Good for All Concerned…Be Mindful of Any Feelings of Benefit within Your Mind/Body/Spirit,following the Group DreamFlight…We May not Remember what Has Occurred while Alseep,yet Our Waking Life Offers a Personal Examination on How we Have Changed…

…SpaceWave (password Unity) is my Fave…I Have Noticed a Positive Manifestation of my Healing within My Body…The Ultra-Dimensionals Know what is Needed to be Healed…Along with Waking Conscious Thought that Aligns with Better Health,subtle Miracles Manifest…May Joyful Outcomes Bring Us All a Centered Peace…babajij~

6. Adriana McGill says:

I would realy feel honoured to be aboard one of the ships and learn more.
    Adriana

7. Pascal says:

Yep, want to go onboard! Please!

8. A says:

I was blessed with venturing onto a ship a few nights ago with a group.. I remember a room of perfume before we left.. ! Now if only I could stay there !

9. Paul O Dwyer says:

Id be honored to be allowed onboard any of the ships! :)

10. Liz says:

I stated my intention to visit the mother ship last night however I cannot remember my dream time so far but have only just woken up and sometimes comes back to me in flashes during the morning. Looking forward to hear feedback from others.
    Liz, London, UK :)

11. [...] Galactic Lightship Dreamflights Invitation: 5 May 2012 (aquariuschannelings.com) [...]