Greatest Year of my Life

Today is the One Year anniversary of the day this site was Created (thanks so much to my dear friend babajij for reminding me) and it is simply wonderful to see how this site has flourished since a year ago when it was Created, when I myself was just beginning to open up to the Divine in my own ways.

Dear Laura Tyco suggested to me to Create a blogsite so very long ago, and since then I have received so very much support from all of you dear readers… I would like again to issue a thank you to you all :) :)

Wow, 1,000,000 hits in one year… thank you to everybody, this has been the greatest year of my Life :) :) :)

17 comments on “Greatest Year of my Life

1. SageStar says:

Congratulations to you Wes! Thank you so much for the love love love you promote. Good bye duality….helllloooo unity. We are in for an unimaginable ride as these energies prevail & truth takes hold. Our lives and the lives of those to come will never ever be the same on this planet. What I had in my heart at the harmonic convergence 25 yrs ago is coming to fruition. It is truly the dawning of the Age of Aquarius. I say “Let the sun shine, let the sunshine In…come on now everyone just let the sun shine inside of you!”
    Celebrate dear brother for the love you share with all of us,
    Nancy Sageman
    alias SageStar, gatekeeper of the portal “Where Heaven & Earth hold Hands”

2. kp40 says:

Much Love to you dear Wes =) .

3. Laura Tyco says:

Congratulations dear Wes! It seems ages ago since we were together on “the other site”

Wow!! times have quickly changed!

Thank you for being a friend in all and no matter what !! :)

Love and light, Laura

• pocahontasbrandy says:

Thank you so much, dear Laura. :)

I cannot fully communicate how nice, supportive and helpful you were to me in those times. You have always been a dear friend and I am happy and honored to know you :) :)

Much Love, Wes :)

4. Laura Tyco says:

<3 <3 <3 Hugs and love Wes ( I know this is Wes !! lol)

5. lilium789 says:

Thank you Wes and Laura,be blessed!!!

6. Debbie says:

Happy Birthday! Happy One Million! and Happy that you Wes, have helped me with my journey into this beautiful, joyful, light filled ascension path.

Many, Many blessings to you for all that you do to bring the light to so many souls!

Debbie – Gatekeeper of the Portal – “The Right Hand of the Goddess”

7. steffieagain says:

Hi Wes – sending you so much love, abundant blessings and congratulations on your first year! It has been a gift to watch you grow from those first tentative steps you took so very long ago. Bless you, Brandy and your little one and have a wonderfully rejuvenating break! Blessings & love always… ~*❤*~

• Wes Annac says:

Thank you so very much dear friend, you have always been so loving and supportive toward me and so very friendly… :) :)

I look forward to meeting you and thanking you in person, dear Steffie, for the supportive and uplifting energies you have given me :) :)

8. VioletRose says:

Thankyou so much for creating this site, it radiates such loving positive energy, you are performimg a very valuable service. Much Love to you my Friend and Brother.