Where the Responsibility Truly Lies

416 smallMost people think great God will come from the sky

Take away everything, and make everybody feel high

But if you know what life is worth

You would look for yours on earth

And now you see the light

You stand up for your right” –Bob Marley

I’ve recently hit a strong and profound point of realization that I am still learning from as I face the same dense Earth I have always known, while feeling a strong inner-change. That very inner-change led me to this realization and as with many realizations and lessons we will learn, I already knew it; but not as strongly as I now do.

It’s beginning to fully sink in that we are tasked with the job of repairing this Earth. Along with this, we are tasked with seeing to it that our everyday Lives are balanced and easy, and that we are finding the personal inner-harmony and fulfillment that will see us thriving in these times. This epiphany is so strong for me because, upon realizing it, I see that in many cases I have looked toward sources other than myself to deliver happiness and abundance to me.

I’ve expected the very real Earth Allies; the Galactics; the people secretly working to dismantle the elites and bring abundance to this world to make Life better for me and for the entire planet, and I’m starting to realize that those souls can only do so much from the positions they are in. They can only do so much to help an Earth that we have allowed to fall into the condition it’s in and in a similar vein, our guides and aspects of our higher selves can only do so much to help us find the personal happiness that we all require.

Beyond the assistance we’re being given there will be no force, other than you, establishing this new paradigm. While some may see that as a bit of a blunt statement or perhaps even cold, I find great joy in reaching that realization. I find a pure joy in seeing that I’ve been allotted to be a part of the actual and real rebuilding of a world that we all know cannot continue to function the way it has been.

Sure, I could be intimidated – the job is very big and there is an even bigger collective to help see the Light who, for the most part, still seem stuck in their old ways. But the very idea of establishing a new paradigm; of standing up to tyranny and oppression; of finding a greater spirituality and understanding of the realms beyond our conscious perspective and being able to share that Universal knowledge with others – it honestly sounds like a dream come true.

I see now that the Galactic, Angelic and enlightened-human sources helping us to ascend and build a new paradigm are doing just that – helping. How many times have they told us this and still, I and plenty of others have looked toward them for answers to the problems facing our world because of their perspective.

I’ve allowed myself to wish for an outside intervention when we’ve been told over and over that the Galactics cannot intervene in bold ways for a myriad of reasons; one of which being that we have Created the mess our planet is in and we are now tasked with working ourselves to clean it up.

I am, of course, of the belief that we will be receiving valuable assistance from our Galactic and Angelic brethren when the planetary vibrations are more in alignment with the purer ones they exist in, but it is our job to see to it that the planet is able to host all kinds of Loving and benevolent higher dimensional beings and to do so, we must first mitigate and transmute the density that’s still manifested on this world in every moment.

So many people throughout our history have understood that it is we who must address the issues facing our world and do something about them.

I feel blessed to be able to play the role I am at this time; to spread and disseminate news and spiritual commentary while getting to communicate with enlightened entities with so much knowledge and energy to share. I recognize that I’ve grown into the position I have for a reason, and am now working from my corner of the world on anchoring and spreading as much Light and truth as possible.

For me, this comes in the form of channeling Galactic and Angelic beings. Your role may have nothing to do with channeling, or you may not even find channeling credible. That’s ok; for we all have our own piece of the puzzle to fill and as I’ve said before, one of the most important aspects of coming together will be to recognize our differences and rather than fight each other over them, celebrate them.

Beyond this, it’s clear that we have long been tasked with utilizing that natural God-given energy we all possess within to really begin getting to work and putting the pedal to the metal. We have all come to this place with our own measure of Creator Light, and nobody will force us to use such energy for good but at the same time, stalemates in our growth and progress will not be rewarded!

The very idea underlying the Law of Attraction is that what we put out, we will receive. What we reap for ourselves, we will sew. So why not get active in expressing your personal version of Light and truth to anybody who cares to hear or feel it? You’ll find that your perspective is essential; regardless of the degree of exposure or acceptance it is given. No matter what happens, you are crucial and if we can all begin to realize this, we can individually and collectively get active and further bring forth our new world.

For some, talk of establishing a new world or a new paradigm may be beginning to sound repetitive or cliché. Get used to it, because there is much more talk and organization to come as humanity is just beginning to find the widespread Light and inspiration that a few throughout our history have been able to tap into. Again; I’m personally realizing more and more in every moment that my situation and that of the collective is nobody’s responsibility but my own and as such, I’m feeling the strong impetus to take action.

No benevolent cosmic forces are responsible for the condition this Earth is in and yet, out of a sheer Love for us and drive to assist they are helping us anyway. In some instances, we have responded by looking toward them and asking why hasn’t this or that happened? It hasn’t happened because we haven’t made it happen! The wonderful thing is that we can make it happen and in my opinion, a strong aspect of doing so will be to realize, once and for all, where the responsibility truly lies.

I’m Wes Annac, and I’m happy to begin taking responsibility for the condition this world is in, so that we will be that much closer to working toward fixing it. I have committed myself and given my Life over to serving this planet and bringing in the New World in the ways I have discovered I can best do, and I invite you to do the same.

The best thing about this revolution is that everybody’s invited!

WesAnnac.com

AquariusParadigm.com

11 comments on “Where the Responsibility Truly Lies

1. nikholas101 says:

every thought is changing our world,
    just imagine a better world
    enjoy creating it in your dreams
    If most people think of building a wonderful world
    this reality will become clear soon
    I also want to live rigth now
    in the fifth dimension
    but this final stage, we must also enjoy
    We transmuting the low densities
    to create in the collective consciousness
    all we want
    Hugs divine love and light for you all
    Juan

2. carolyn says:

Perfectly said, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this, thank you so much Wes
    much love xx

3. angelzol says:

Totally agree with you Wes. This has been my experience too. I now have to ground the Light here on earth through fulfilling my personal purpose which I’ve always resisted and was afraid to express. I’ve looked to outside sources such as the Angels, Masters and Galactic beings to miraculously change my life. After the shift, I feel disconnected from them but now understand that the reason in my case is, so that I can take action and responsibility for myself. I have a job to do here and they cant do it for me. For each one the Ascencion process is different according to their soul purpose. Not saying I’m liking this disconnected feeling from my “sources” but I do understand that the answer lies within me and not out “there”. And I know I am my own saviour now and cannot be saved by any other being. Only guided there. Thanks for the post. I completely relate to it.

4. DeSwiss says:

”It’s beginning to fully sink in that we are tasked with the job of repairing this Earth.”

Yes indeed. Mother wants us to clean up our rooms before we can go outside and play. :-D

5. melinelafont says:

YES YES YES!!! thank you Wes, I am with you! I AM ready and started too :) Thank you for this fine and motivated message! Blogging ♥ Thank you for your commitement and work, Much Love Méline

6. Wishes are horses says:

Thanks as always, Wes, for sharing your thoughts as well as channeling. I wonder if anyone will resonate with what I hope won’t sound like a complaint. It’s hard to “take responsibility” for me. I seem to have been born knowing most of the constructs of western civilization (and others) are abhorrent. Spending my life mourning and making little tiny adjustments and sacrifices (like a family of four with one car) has not helped anyone nor Gaia. Great armies have aligned against the light for awhile and a few isolated souls like myself have done little but suffer, no matter what efforts we made. I do appreciate that things are finally, finally shifting and that this is not the time to give up. But I didn’t do this to the earth, nor did I allow it. That was the nature of the tyranny… we couldn’t afford the land to grow good and nice things, but were forced to work in cities and drive cars everywhere in order to feed our children, etc. I didn’t say -here’s my hard earned tax money, please destroy as many families and as much beauty as you can with it. The world I’d have created would never have been this one. I have a lot of forgiving to do obviously. I don’t consider myself to be without sin nor fault, just this one thing; I was born loving Gaia. This has never changed and will never change. I will gladly do my best to help my beloved earth, but I didn’t create nor “allow” this desecration. I mean no criticism of your viewpoint here and I like you, it just feels like adding insult to injury -to be held accountable in any way for this state the world is in. I realize my small efforts have been laughable. I realize the ones who laughed aren’t laughing anymore. But I’m weary and so small. I need help with this. The help the galactic beings offer us is immense and comes from within. But when anyone even hints that this is my doing even by omission, I just get resentful; it’s too painful. I think you mean to say that you were waiting for Godot who would never come. That as you awaken more and more you get a bigger picture -which we can all resonate with and I thank you for sharing it. I/we get it. We get it alright. I guess I just need the clarification that I choose to help out of love -not out of responsibility. It could be I’m in denial of some things so I thought I would just put it out there and see if anyone else resonates. But again, Wes, and most of all, thank you.

• Wes Annac says:

Your perspective is absolutely understood, dear friend. Only by complacency and a former unawareness of all the cabals have done and continue to do have the collective played a hand in this mess, and those of us who see/feel the need for change and do not support what continues to happen everyday should not be held accountable for a world we already do not resonate with and wish to change.

Perhaps I could have expressed that we who understand the wrongs and injustices perpetrated every day should work harder toward awakening the public and mitigating pollution and density in any ways we can, while of course, not having to feel guilty for how the world is and not having to feel as if it is our fault.

Yours is a needed perspective, and it is very appreciated. :)

Much Love,

Wes :)

7. Wishes are horses says:

Thank you, dear Wes for your reply. I was confusing the individual with the collective responsibility. We are responsible for our individual creation, and perhaps, “responsibility” is not the word for the collective creation. It was a hard day for me and I so appreciate the forum to express this and have greatly admired your occasional expression of pain as well. I understand we are now liberated, but sometimes in my sincere effort to raise my own personal frequency, I fall down and I can’t get up.. It was nice to talk to you.

8. […] To say it will be difficult is an understatement. But it is not impossible. If there is one thing we’ve learned at this point as an awakening humanity, it’s that nothing is impossible. At the same time, we cannot get anything done if we continue to remain complacent or we continue to assume another source will deliver our new world to us, as I once did.”  Read more…………… […]